Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

How Unique is BMW Individual?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 03:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
crazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
how does she order a new individual car & not know what that means?

ps. you should do some calf raises
Thanks for all the information on the Individual program. I'll be sure to pass it on to her. She didn't even notice the badge or doorsills until I pointed them out.

She knows nothing about cars. She sold her 7 year old 545 with 10,000 miles on it. She said she wanted a certain color.

Side Note:

I've actually got pretty strong legs. I played college lacrosse and regularly compete in triathlons.........

I'll try to get a more flattering picture for you guys new time.

Old 08-08-2011, 03:23 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Don't, for the love of god.

Old 08-08-2011, 05:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Speed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond repute
Unless your legs look anything like this please refrain from posting a pic.

Attached Images  
Old 08-08-2011, 08:26 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by crazy1323
She said she wanted a certain color.
at least the spec is pretty unique, i mean a black bmw wow!

Old 08-08-2011, 09:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
crazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
at least the spec is pretty unique, i mean a black bmw wow!
It is actually a really dark green

Old 08-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
Daaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura about
Your aunt’s BMW color is called Deep Green Metallic, the color isn’t an Individual specific color but it is quite rare (for me at least) as the 7 series I see around town and online ad listings are usually black, white or beige. She may have ordered the BMW Individual Composition package which grants the following options:

Name:  t9si5.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  503 Bytes

The BMW Individual Program will go to a pretty far extent if you have the money to go through with the program, however I have noticed that the usual use for the program is for exterior colors, interior colors and veneers. This video should outline some of what I said.

‪BMW Individual. Carsons Dream.‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-08-2011, 06:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks a lot for the information David. I bet she ordered that package.

Now to settle the leg debate......... here is a ride I did today on a 27 pound mountain bike. It was about 50/50 split between trails and roads.

EDIT: I'm not sure why the picture uploaded so small but it was a 17.3 mile ride in 1 hour and 3 minutes.

Attached Images  

Last edited by crazy1323; 08-08-2011 at 06:14 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:34 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Daaavid
the usual use for the program is for exterior colors, interior colors and veneers.
exactly

in Germany you can either opt for special BMW Individual Compositions for interior and exterior colours or your can choose from a list of BMW Individual colours for the exterior and seperately for the interior as well.
For the 7er there are also a lot of BMW Individual options like fully leathered dash,BMW Individual steering wheel,BMW Individual ceramic applications for the buttons/switches etc and a few more things.
Apart from that you can opt for a own personalized BMW Individual Composition and really specify the car exactly the way you want it...but that`s really pricey and takes a lot of time.
But the guy from M6 board did it the right way and it was well worth it and probably quite an experience

Old 08-08-2011, 07:05 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Die.

Old 08-08-2011, 07:06 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
The M6 from hawaii with the Individual trim is pretty unique, they went to extreme measures to get him that wood for the interior.

Quick Reply: How Unique is BMW Individual?