Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

BMW 135i MR Edition

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Spec. Good luck on your mods, I like your taste!

Old 02-20-2011, 06:51 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Great photos, Marc! Looks so clean.

I wish we could get Alpina of AC Schnitzer tuning here in the US. The ACS tune sounds very good. 360 HP and 332 lb-ft of torque (520 Nm). Top speed 186 mph (300 km/h). That sounds like fun to me.

Old 02-21-2011, 06:09 PM
MR.
Teamspeed Member
MR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to all
Me too... 300+ is a must for me Would love to reach that. Gonna talk to AC Schnitzer, Hamann, Alpina and others at the Geneva Motor Show. Let them tell me what they can do. Currently talking to other companies on changes as well... Electronics and exterior design

A new picture was put on Flickr today...

MR

Old 02-25-2011, 05:26 PM
MR.
Teamspeed Member
MR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to all
Complete set can be found here: Photoshoot BMW 135i Coupé - a set on Flickr

Old 04-21-2011, 04:34 PM
MR.
Teamspeed Member
For the tuners in this forum, I am looking for companies that would like to give me and GTspirit.com advise on certain tuning aspects of this project car. There will be some future changes and I will like to get in contact with people that can advise me and help me out.

New features I am implementing coming month: Bought the carbon fiber rear spoiler from BMW Performance, the Bury carkit system is build in and the wrapping will be done next month together with Dartz.

I am looking for people that can advise me and GTspirit.com in this project on the technical side; engine tuning, exhaust system setup, wheels and suspension.

Thanks

MR

Old 04-21-2011, 04:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
I know Cobb recently released a OBD Port Flash Tune Setup (Accessport) but from what I've read still needs some work on the OTS tunes... But IMO is much better than the piggy back setup (Vishnu, Burger) or you can get it flashed with an OTS map from GIAC, etc. but it must be done at an authorized dealer

Last edited by Fuel&Fire; 04-21-2011 at 04:52 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i have tried proceed and JB piggy backs on the n54 platform, both were good. Now Cobb and GIAC have a flash solution. I think the real differences start to show on the higher stage level of tuning on these cars ie intercoolers, meth injection, down pipes etc etc etc...

Old 04-21-2011, 07:18 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Noelle Tuning ,401hp (flash + catless downpipes)
FMIC
KW V3 suspension
BBS CH-R wheels in black
BMW Performance exhaust

Old 04-21-2011, 07:25 PM
MR.
Teamspeed Member
Thanks guys... I want to do hardware first before software... I am European based so I have to look for solutions here

I am having a talk with Akrapovic on the exhaust side in the upcoming weeks. Perhaps Alpina can do something on the performance side for me. Problem with catless down pipes is the fact that I will not come through the local road check. So I do not think that is good idea New intercooler was on the list as well... I do not know what the BMW Performance upgrade kit offers, but there is a better cooling system in the description (raditor and cooling fan). They ask 1800 euros for it.

Wheels not sure yet. Black is the way to go anyhow, but not sure yet what to take. Suspension perhaps Cobra, new brand and a friend works for the local importer here. KW was also an option for me. Decided to add the Performance swaybar to the kit and changing the struts.

MR

Last edited by MR.; 04-21-2011 at 07:31 PM.
Old 04-28-2011, 05:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
karlf is an unknown quantity at this point
the engine is top!

Quick Reply: BMW 135i MR Edition