Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

E30 Updates

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 07:05 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nrz
Any news?
Still need to buy a used AFM to pair with the 173 ECU for proper diagnostics.

My sbodyshop has been bugging me about dropping the car of for the plastic bumper install, but I don't gots the time to even do that right now.

Old 03-22-2010, 07:28 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
pics soon?

Old 04-15-2010, 03:22 AM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLG
pics soon?
The ECU and AFM fixed the bucking problem! Now the car drives normally with AC on.

The car is getting the new plastic bumpers next week, then I'll take some pictures.

Old 04-15-2010, 07:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! Glad to hear that got sorted. Looking forward to those pics.

Old 04-15-2010, 12:18 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stuka
The ECU and AFM fixed the bucking problem! Now the car drives normally with AC on.

The car is getting the new plastic bumpers next week, then I'll take some pictures.
Glad to hear it. Can't wait for the pics!

Old 04-15-2010, 01:03 PM
nrz
Teamspeed Senior Member
nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great news!! Love it when everything comes together!

Old 05-10-2010, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
Plastic bumpers on.

It really makes a huge difference appearance wise. The car looks a lot more modern than the metal bumper.

I got another set of ES100 tires because I can't decide if I want to stick wtih OEM wheels but in 15" or go with BBS' since I have so far kept everything OEM, just with lots of European parts, like the Smiley's, the roller sunblind, the steering wheel, etc.

Attached Images  
Old 05-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
Originally Posted by STLG
Glad to hear it. Can't wait for the pics!
The only problem is, because the car was running lean, the not very old muffler hanger bracket is broken due to the out os spec heat that the bracket was not designed to handle.

So now I gotta go this get fixes to stop the exhaust rattling.

Othat then that, the car runs great now.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:46 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Lookin good Stuka. Silver 88 325is was the first BMW I drove.

Old 05-11-2010, 11:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
So clean, I love it!