Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

SuperCars in Paris!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 10:26 AM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
SuperCars in Paris!!

This is a nice pictoral of Super Cars on the streets of Paris, France..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4PXB41Z2V4&NR=1

I like the music and these threads give me a little time out to relax. Hope you enjoy!!!

Old 02-08-2008, 05:13 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Great video thank you for sharing, I would be terrified to park a super car at the side of the road. I am afraid some one might key it and give you a large zorro like "Z" on the doors.

Old 02-08-2008, 01:15 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Z0RR0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Great video thank you for sharing, I would be terrified to park a super car at the side of the road. I am afraid some one might key it and give you a large zorro like "Z" on the doors.
Wasn't me!:ugh:

Old 02-08-2008, 01:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Brian H is an unknown quantity at this point
cool video, I feel like I just went to a wedding listening to the music ;- )