Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

New to Supercars... Help!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mdf199 is an unknown quantity at this point
New to Supercars... Help!

I know very little about cars, so be easy on me... My boyfriend is into supercars and is looking to buy one. At first I was against it (too expensive, too dangerous) but after watching all these videos about cars with him, I'm falling in love with supercars. Like I said, I know barely anything about supercars, or cars in general. But I'm dying to learn EVERYTHING.

So, I was wondering if you all could teach me a thing or two! I'd love to get involved in this community. Tell me Facebook pages to like or join, cars you recommend as a good beginner car for me, YouTube channels to check out, anything I should know about supercars, meet ups and upcoming events or shows... I want to know everything I can possibly learn.

Thanks everyone, I look forward to talking with you all

Old 05-08-2015, 10:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
hello md, welcome to team. lots to learn and lot to tell, what is your brand and so on.

Old 05-10-2015, 09:15 AM
Teamspeed Member
GMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enough
Supercars for me is simply, enjoy driving and enjothhe world and people arround, united by the fuel in their life.