Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

My Ferrari P4 Replica

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 05:58 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
rgonaut is an unknown quantity at this point
My Ferrari P4 Replica

Hey Guys,

I stumbled on this site and like the diversity of all the cars and threads. Not sure how this site feels about replicas. My father and I are big car buffs and out favorite car has been the Ferrari P4. Since this car is impossible to own, we were able to aquire a previously raced Bailey P4 replica with a Ferrari V12. Its race inspired built from the ground up. We love it. Here is us taking it out for a spin.

Last edited by rgonaut; 01-07-2013 at 06:01 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:02 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Outrageously awesome. Fully US street legal?

Old 01-07-2013, 07:41 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by DJ
Outrageously awesome. Fully US street legal?
I'm in lower New York. We have it registered in Montana with a clean title and insured.

Old 01-07-2013, 07:53 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
NYC here, would love to check it out in person!

Old 01-07-2013, 08:21 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by DJ
NYC here, would love to check it out in person!
sure we can work something out. When would you like to see it?

Old 01-07-2013, 09:03 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
I'll shoot you a pm soon, thanks!

Old 01-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That is fantastic! More pics now!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using teamspeed

Old 01-07-2013, 09:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
wow really cool! It must be great just looking at it, and now post some pics!

Old 01-08-2013, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
I'm at work so here are only a couple of pics. I can post more if anyone wants when I get home.

Attached Images   
Old 01-08-2013, 11:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
WOW, that is incredible! I hope to see it around the NY/CT area sometime!

Quick Reply: My Ferrari P4 Replica