Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

My Ferrari P4 Replica

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 11:44 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
rgonaut is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by krenshaw
WOW, that is incredible! I hope to see it around the NY/CT area sometime!
I've been looking for coffee and cars or hangouts in the ny/nj/ct region this up coming season. Is there a thread for that?

Old 01-08-2013, 12:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rgonaut
I've been looking for coffee and cars or hangouts in the ny/nj/ct region this up coming season. Is there a thread for that?
There is a Sunday morning gathering called Caffeine & Carburetors in New Canaan, CT that would be a PERFECT place to bring this. They love to showcase vintage race cars, so you'd certainly fit right in. It's a once/month meeting on Sunday mornings starting on April 13th this year. All kinds of exotic/vintage/classic cars & motorcycles gather for the meet and they organize a nice drive after the meet, usually through Westchester and western CT. It's a great gathering, I usually go to at least 2-3 of them each year. Check it out at: Caffeine & Carburetors – The official website

Old 01-08-2013, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thanks Mike, I'll be there.

Old 01-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow! That thing looks like a blast to drive!

Old 01-08-2013, 08:11 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
more pics

Here are some pics but pictures doesn't really do it justice.

Attached Images     

Last edited by rgonaut; 01-08-2013 at 08:12 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
WHOA!!! That's pretty cool!

Old 01-23-2013, 11:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, again man, this thing is just AWESOME! I'm really looking forward to checking it out at C&C this Spring/Summer.

Old 01-23-2013, 07:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That is pretty cool. I love the burbly sounds coming out of that 12 cylinder.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome, she is a beaut. The road in the video looks like it is around the kensico damn

Old 01-23-2013, 10:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Speed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond repute
That is one cool looking and sounding ride!

Quick Reply: My Ferrari P4 Replica