Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Chris Harris sold his GT3 RS4.0 and replaced it with......

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2012, 10:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
About 90k £, or 140k $ seems to be the price of the cheapest in uk.

Old 08-12-2012, 10:38 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by woppum
About 90k £, or 140k $ seems to be the price of the cheapest in uk.
Yep thats about same as US prices... maybe here slightly less. I still think he made a good move there is no shame in a 599 lol

Old 08-12-2012, 11:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Marc
Yep thats about same as US prices... maybe here slightly less. I still think he made a good move there is no shame in a 599 lol
totally agree here! 599 is a great, fast and beautiful car...so why not? maybe it's because ferrari always make huge steps from old to new modell (imo this is quite different with porsches)which makes the old modell really old, but for what it is it is still a great car!

Old 08-13-2012, 09:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
hi ramius.

Yes - costs will not be astronimical...but according to my info - the 599 will still be considerably more than a 458.

New 458 are now offered with 7 year service for free..even as a die har dPorche fan this make me shaky..but I dont really like the ferrari design anymore..

550,350...these were still old good classical - timeless designs...the 612 scalietti is a perfect example (for me) of a completely messed up ferrari...

anway, chris will keep us up to date..

Yes, hunting for a good car sometimes evem more interesting than owning them..

Old 08-13-2012, 09:48 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jumping_horse
hi ramius.

Yes - costs will not be astronimical...but according to my info - the 599 will still be considerably more than a 458.

New 458 are now offered with 7 year service for free..even as a die har dPorche fan this make me shaky..but I dont really like the ferrari design anymore..

550,350...these were still old good classical - timeless designs...the 612 scalietti is a perfect example (for me) of a completely messed up ferrari...

anway, chris will keep us up to date..

Yes, hunting for a good car sometimes evem more interesting than owning them..
Where do you get your info? Maintenance on any of these modern cars including Ferraris is negligible. If this in any way shape of form is a deciding factor, dont play

Old 08-13-2012, 09:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Yes - of course maintenance with regard to new price is negligable!

However, I know people who own 220K supercars and then they start complaining of a serice for 3K (in this case Im talking about a 997 GT2).

Just ask a 599 owner..he will tell you how much he/she spent on service..then compare it to other supercars..and dont forget that all alsoe depends largely on the profile...if you track a ferrari..then better..be prepared

If you use your Ferrari just for cruising on champs elysees in Paris...than it will a cheap thing to run..

Old 08-13-2012, 10:05 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Originally Posted by jumping_horse
Yes - of course maintenance with regard to new price is negligable!

However, I know people who own 220K supercars and then they start complaining of a serice for 3K (in this case Im talking about a 997 GT2).

Just ask a 599 owner..he will tell you how much he/she spent on service..then compare it to other supercars..and dont forget that all alsoe depends largely on the profile...if you track a ferrari..then better..be prepared

If you use your Ferrari just for cruising on champs elysees in Paris...than it will a cheap thing to run..
LOL. Agreed people do complain about utter crap such as this.

Old 08-22-2012, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by Wheeler; 08-22-2012 at 03:24 PM.
Old 08-22-2012, 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
I hate him, purely out of jealousy.

Old 08-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Great vid as always.

Quick Reply: Chris Harris sold his GT3 RS4.0 and replaced it with......