Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Chris Harris sold his GT3 RS4.0 and replaced it with......

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 10:38 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jenk12m
Surprising especially how angry he was with Ferrari
Right?

I guess his line of thinking is "love the product. Hate the companies BS political stances on reviews".

I would agree with that.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ I thought the same but Chris said he loves Ferrari the cars, not the company.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:56 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
^^ I thought the same but Chris said he loves Ferrari the cars, not the company.
Correct.

Old 08-09-2012, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
+1 i hate the local AD, i hate where the company is going and how their marketing works, but i will love the ferrari brand as long as they keep the sound, smell, handling, and feel

Originally Posted by jumping_horse
2. Yes - service costs will be astronomical

3. His financial situation - given what is written in the article - doesnt permit him to own such a car...he is leasing it..but forgetting the whole cost of the thing
have no idea why so much emphasis is on maintenance cost on fcars.. parts can be sourced from many reputable sites (oem) for "fair" prices, and labour is suitable when you do not go to the AD.. just don't go to an AD and you're fine imho

Old 08-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't trade in a 4.0 for a 599, but thats just me..

Old 08-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
I've wanted a 599 ever since I saw 5th Gear's first test on the Autobahn. Anyone remember how easily and effortlessly the fat bloke reached 190mph?

Old 08-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
Just following his twitter feed is enough to tell you that CH is an avid car hunter. Im pretty sure he must have picked up the 599 for a song.

Last edited by bmw power; 08-09-2012 at 11:55 PM.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond repute
A 599 GTO would have been a nice replacement (if you ignore the price)

Old 08-10-2012, 12:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Wheeler
A 599 GTO would have been a nice replacement (if you ignore the price)
if you ignore the price I would own one too

Old 08-12-2012, 02:36 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
His trade was great. He made some money on the GT3 and gets a killer car for 50-60% off what it was a few years ago. 599 GTB's can be had in the EU for 120k US, you can plate them without paying VAT as well. He clearly states he couldn't afford the overpriced Porsche. Excellent purchase on his part. Gets to enjoy a great car. The running costs are not astronomical there are plenty of people who daily drive them without problems.

Quick Reply: Chris Harris sold his GT3 RS4.0 and replaced it with......