Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

My First Car

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 10:52 PM
I don't even really like Obama.
Sutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond repute
My First Car

After months of deliberation, and no small bit of help from many of you guys, I bought my first car today. I test drove about a dozen cars, loving some and hating others, but at the end of it all I decided to go with the car that stole my heart the first time I saw one. So, without any further ado, allow me to present my first car -- the ultimate lean, green, 100 hp machine, a 2004 Toyota Prius!

JOKING!

It's a 2007 Mazda RX8 GT with 26K KMs on it (around 17K Miles). It was used as a showroom car until February 09 though, so it's only been on the road for about two years. I'm basically broke after paying for it, taxes, a year of insurance and a full tank of gas, but it was all worth it, if only for that first drive home.

I'll post some more pictures tomorrow with the car in better light. I'm going out in a few minutes to see what it's like driving at night in it .

Last edited by Sutler; 08-17-2011 at 10:57 PM.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:57 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice N

Old 08-17-2011, 10:58 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! That's a pretty nice first car. Enjoy....and drive safe....you know, very conservatively.

Old 08-17-2011, 10:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Speed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats of your first set of wheels, its way way nicer then the piece of shit i had With a few mods they can become very quick monsters.

Last edited by Speed888; 08-17-2011 at 11:06 PM.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:30 PM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Your links are not working!

Old 08-18-2011, 12:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
congrats. i had one from 2007-2009, a grey GT on orange and black leather, with oem lip kit. Bought it new with a huge discount

Great car, very underrated package. I needed a good winter car though and drifting on the highway is not always fun...

Old 08-18-2011, 12:16 AM
Sutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys! And Maitre, that sounds great haha. Did you try using a good set of winter tires? Or did it make no difference. That was one thing I was worried about when I first thought about buying the car.

Old 08-18-2011, 12:17 AM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
So what do you do for a living Sutler? I want to be successful like you when I grow up!

Old 08-18-2011, 12:21 AM
Old 08-18-2011, 12:33 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
enjoy the torque