Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

YOUR favorite car manufacturer and car.

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 11:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 65°V12
Where can I find that thread h20?
There is a garage sub forum. Do a username search in there.

Lately I have been digging the Bristol Fighter.

But the F1 and f40 have never left my short list.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311565921.877331.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  47.9 KB

Old 07-25-2011, 11:05 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
Realistic car that I can purchase and love and drive and hand down to my son, the 997.1 GT3RS. I can't say anything more than what Mark has already said above.

As a youngster the first cars I lusted after were the Lambo Countach and the Ferrari 512BBi. As my car passion grew and matured my "must have" car was the 288GTO, based on the name GTO I was learned what the 250GTO was all about. Those two cars have a place in my heart like no other.

That white 250SWB quit possibly is the sexiest Coupe ever made in the world. Out of my league and so sad

Wow what a beauty. I'm sure it doesn't drive that well. That's what I keep telling myself to not cry at night.