Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

VW Golf R

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 05:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice car, love the looks, but here in the netherlands a tweaked GTI already costs 47.000 euro (67.000 dollar). So I wonder what they want for the new R

Old 07-07-2011, 08:40 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JustMe
Nice car, love the looks, but here in the netherlands a tweaked GTI already costs 47.000 euro (67.000 dollar). So I wonder what they want for the new R
Pics of your 650i asap....please

Old 07-07-2011, 08:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
expected delivery date; 08-23.. I will make a new topic with my garage

Old 07-07-2011, 01:13 PM
Former Sponsor
Revozport has a spectacular aura aboutRevozport has a spectacular aura aboutRevozport has a spectacular aura aboutRevozport has a spectacular aura aboutRevozport has a spectacular aura aboutRevozport has a spectacular aura aboutRevozport has a spectacular aura aboutRevozport has a spectacular aura aboutRevozport has a spectacular aura aboutRevozport has a spectacular aura aboutRevozport has a spectacular aura about

Old 07-07-2011, 04:11 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
expected delivery date; 08-23.. I will make a new topic with my garage
cool!
I`m looking forward to seeing your stable

Old 07-07-2011, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
Would not want to be found dead in a Golf R in Holland. The stigma associated with that car is just too much to handle.

Old 07-07-2011, 05:04 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Dutchnick
Would not want to be found dead in a Golf R in Holland. The stigma associated with that car is just too much to handle.
finally someone with an honest opionion

same here in Germany!!!

Old 07-07-2011, 07:27 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
What is the problem with the Golf R? Here, that stigma is for STI/Evo owners. I know - I had one. The perception is that VWs are much more respectable compared to the Japanese counterparts.

Old 07-08-2011, 06:19 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Dutchnick

That's the problem of the people that think so. If I like the car, it woudn't be a problem for me what others think of it.

Old 07-08-2011, 06:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
You would in Rotterdam.

Quick Reply: VW Golf R