Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.
View Poll Results: Your favorite domain name for automotive website?
AllCarSite.com
0%
Cardotcom.com
100.00%
RWorldCars.com
0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Domain for an automotive website

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 09:15 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Rollin is an unknown quantity at this point
Domain for an automotive website

We are in the middle of choosing a domain name for a new automotive website, so we thought we would set up a poll here to help us decide. We've narrowed the choices down to three. Your help is much appreciated!

Moderators are welcome to move this thread to another section, if it's in a wrong one.

Old 05-16-2011, 02:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Worth checking if they're even available first?

AllCarSite.com - no site, but is registered
Cardotcom.com - already a car site
RWorldCars.com - no site, but is registered. Not sure what it means though?

Of the three, if all available, I'd choose AllCarSite. Cardotcom.com would make me go to car.com first. RWorldCars not sure what it means? OurWorldCars?

Hope that helps

Old 05-16-2011, 02:12 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
How are you planning on purchasing these already registered domains?

Old 05-16-2011, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute
^ Something tells me he hasn't really thought through this idea much.

Old 05-16-2011, 03:21 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Rollin is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Matt
How are you planning on purchasing these already registered domains?
They are already mine.

The website is already up and running at Cardotcom.com, but as rico already pointed out - Cardotcom.com is slightly confusing (unintentionaly).

That's why we are thinking about domain change to either allcarsite.com or rworldcars.com (the "r" doesn't mean anything specifically, but the letter is commonly used in the sports car world, e.g. GT-R, RS).

So the question is simply: which domain do you like the most?

Old 05-16-2011, 04:34 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
I see you have recently joined. I was just wondering what do you do for a living?