Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Body Shop Question

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Edbrat is an unknown quantity at this point
Body Shop Question

Hello TS friends,

I backed into my roommates car the other day, and i told him to get me 3 quotes for the damage. I understand that in the event the insurance company pays for the damage, the owner gets to choose the body shop of their choice. Is it also true that if the person at fault pays for the damage they get to pick the body shop where the work is performed to protect them from getting screwed by bodyshop/owner of the vehicle.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. I live in ontario, Canada.

Thanks,
dylan

Old 04-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
This has nothing to do with a body shop bud.

It all boils down to how close you are with your room mate. In the end, if my room mate was a close friend. I'd say no big deal, that's what insurance is for, and that's it.

If you're not as close with your room mate, then well, you two need to have a long talk about this.

Old 04-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Edbrat is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks for the advice.