Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

La Carrera Panamericana (Pink Floyd)

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 12:55 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Rob I had dinner last year with a guy that has run the race twice. The stories of that race are absolutely amazing. I'll bore you with them sometime. He won the race once as well.

The great thing about this race is all of the locals have open arms to it and respect it thoughout the country. Totally opposite of Baja 1000 were they do all they can to shut that race down and sabatoge.

I'd love to do this one day but realize my chances are .00001 of a %

Old 02-09-2011, 12:58 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
I can't wait to be "bored" by the stories!

Couldn't agree more on the desire to do that some day.

Old 02-09-2011, 12:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, don't know how I missed this thread. I'll have to watch when I get home.