Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

All-new 2011 Chrysler 300 Series Flagships Released

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 01:50 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
Overall I would compare it to a thread about a router.
At least the router knows it's a router. And doesn't try to look like some twisted orgy of lack of creativity that mish-mashes other cars together pressed out of plastic and horse-shit and presented as a ALL NEW CAR THAT'S GONNA SAVE TEH COMPANY OMGZ!!

that car is a piece of shit.

Old 12-22-2010, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
notbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
All-new 2011 Chrysler 300 Series...
So DJ, you like my newest photoshoot?

Old 12-22-2010, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
notbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
These seem like Webb Bland type photos, come to think of it I think Chrysler hired him for a few shoots before yes?
Haha, didn't see this post 'til after I had sent mine. Yup, you guessed right! Also glad to know I've developed a recognizable style.

Hop on over to my website to see all of my Chrysler/Dodge work (sans this series; not up yet). I've wanted to share the photos here, but the vehicles aren't quite... I think "worthy" is the term I'm looking for.

Old 12-22-2010, 02:24 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Glad you're here on Teamspeed...but sorry that car is.............well.......you know.

Old 12-22-2010, 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Glad you're here on Teamspeed...but sorry that car is.............well.......you know.
Haha, I'm just the photographer; I had nothing to do with the vehicle's development. So long as I can portray the car in a way that makes it aesthetically pleasing and gets people talking, I've done my job.

Click over to my website if you want a good chaser.

Old 12-22-2010, 02:58 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
At least the router knows it's a router. And doesn't try to look like some twisted orgy of lack of creativity that mish-mashes other cars together pressed out of plastic and horse-shit and presented as a ALL NEW CAR THAT'S GONNA SAVE TEH COMPANY OMGZ!!

that car is a piece of shit.
Roid rage? Dude, when did you start caring about a freaking Chrysler?

Old 12-22-2010, 03:29 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Originally Posted by notbland
Haha, I'm just the photographer; I had nothing to do with the vehicle's development. So long as I can portray the car in a way that makes it aesthetically pleasing and gets people talking, I've done my job.

Click over to my website if you want a good chaser.
Well slap me silly..... I can't believe I'm saying this but this SUV looks good!!

And your website rocks the casba!! Awesome!!!

Attached Images  
Old 12-22-2010, 03:30 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
Roid rage? Dude, when did you start caring about a freaking Chrysler?
That was last month. I'm good this month. I swear.

Old 12-23-2010, 09:52 PM
I love my DUCKS!
eddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond repute
that new 300 is horrible. The previous model at least had some style to it, the front and the back do not flow on this one.