Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

NEW GMC Sierra HD Concept

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Do want.

Old 12-17-2010, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I like the Ford Raptor. In white.

Old 12-18-2010, 02:15 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
I've been looking for these the last couple days, they are kind of funny actually. This truck needs a solid axle!

IFS

Old 12-18-2010, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond repute
Powerstroke is better .

One thing that gets me is that it looks like a jacked up 2500, like something anyone could do to a regular 2500. The Raptor is a lot different from a regular F150. I'm one for special models different though.

Last edited by vpr1019; 12-18-2010 at 03:59 PM.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:50 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
After driving/owning exotics, luxury sedans, an H2 and now a leather lined haf ton GMC, there is something liberating about not having to worry about potholes, where you park, scratches and what not. It's going to be tough to get back into a car again. If they build this truck, I'll definitely get one. The new 2011 Chevrolet 3/4ton diesel is just awesome also.

Old 12-18-2010, 05:24 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
ford - time for a super duty "raptor" diesel

Old 12-18-2010, 06:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS
ford - time for a super duty "raptor" diesel
+1 A powerstroke Raptor would be awesome. The Raptor already has a 6.2 V8 with over 400 hp and over 400 tq, so 390hp and 800lbs tq would really make it a monster.

Old 12-18-2010, 07:46 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
raptor cannot tow
need hd/sd and diesel

Old 12-19-2010, 11:19 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Updated the OP with some nice high res images.

Old 12-19-2010, 11:56 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Okay, so your no-new-car-this-year pact with your wife expires come 2011, and your first instinct is to get a new pickup truck?

Your opinion on any sort of sports car from here on out is now rendered useless . . .
I have stated several times no more NEW for me nothing excites me anymore in cars. I will say anything new to my garage in the next year as well will be at least 35 years old. Just like that box of condoms next to your bed

Quick Reply: NEW GMC Sierra HD Concept