Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

::Please welcome Olympic Rent-A-Car Company to TEAMSPEED!::

Old 12-13-2010, 04:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet! Welcome to the team!

Old 12-13-2010, 04:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
I just want a lowly Boxster and a day around Mullholland, do you have an age limit?
Hi Felix,

18 years old for the Cayman, so you'll be fine. 21+ if you want to rent an exotic though.

P.S. thanks for the new avatar

Old 12-13-2010, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
mono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura about
AWESOME....Welcome to the Team!!

Old 12-13-2010, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
That's cool rentals ;o)

Welcome to the Team...

Old 12-13-2010, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome

Old 12-13-2010, 05:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Good thing I'm 24

Old 12-14-2010, 05:52 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
How did I miss this! If that place is even half as classy as Amir is, I would fly over just to rent a car to give him the biz.

What is the weekly rate for a '73 RS?

Old 12-14-2010, 06:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
I recall you posting the garage of the owner of this place a couple years ago. Best of luck with the venture.

Old 12-14-2010, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
How did I miss this! If that place is even half as classy as Amir is, I would fly over just to rent a car to give him the biz.

What is the weekly rate for a '73 RS?
'73 RS? I was thinking more along the lines of a Cygnet wrapped in pink hello kitty theme for you jox.

Originally Posted by LABrit
I recall you posting the garage of the owner of this place a couple years ago. Best of luck with the venture.
Thank you Josh.