Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

TEAMSPEED.com present's: Conversations with Sir Mix-a-Lot, Automotive Enthusiast

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Primeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Welcome to the forum, Baby Got back song is a classic and is going to be timeless. Good to have you here!

What is your favourite SUV ?
First of I hated my old Escalade. But I really love my QX-56. It's ugly but its like driving on top of the world

TEAMSPEED.COM
Ferrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Primeminista
Man we live in Scud central up here. I bought my LP640 in Florida
Yep we couldn't believe you guys got all the members and the scuds in the vid like that, great job!

Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Are you and Tom headed to LA to see the reveal of the new Lambo?

Old 11-29-2010, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Primeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
If Lamborghini was to grant you one car that does already exist and it could be your only Lambo what would it be?
The SV I love Toms LP-670.... Awesome!!!!

Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
I just wanted to check in and say thanks for taking the time out of your crazy schedule to chat with us fellow car enthusiasts.

We all definitely appreciate it more than you know!

Thanks again!

- Chris

Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
Yup, we're heading out tomorrow and we plan to do a few car things in LA.

Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by atomic80
are you and tom headed to la to see the reveal of the new lambo?
hell yessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-29-2010, 09:01 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Yup, we're heading out tomorrow and we plan to do a few car things in LA.
I am so jealous!

Old 11-29-2010, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Chris G
I just wanted to check in and say thanks for taking the time out of your crazy schedule to chat with us fellow car enthusiasts.

We all definitely appreciate it more than you know!

Thanks again!

- Chris
Actually thank you for having me. It's lonely in the rap world when you're a real car nut. Most of them don't get it

Old 11-29-2010, 09:02 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
What are the car things planned for your trip to L.A.?

Quick Reply: TEAMSPEED.com present's: Conversations with Sir Mix-a-Lot, Automotive Enthusiast