Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

TEAMSPEED.com present's: Conversations with Sir Mix-a-Lot, Automotive Enthusiast

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 05:36 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post TEAMSPEED.com present's: Conversations with Sir Mix-a-Lot, Automotive Enthusiast

Conversations with Sir Mix-a-Lot, A true automotive enthusiast.
Welcome to the official Q & A thread with our friend Anthony Ray (Sir Mix-A-Lot). Anthony Ray (Sir Mix-a-Lot) is a serious car guy! He is especially fond of Lamborghini's and as we have mentioned in the making of "CARZ" thread he’s been a Lamborghini owner longer than most on the forums.

As the the amazing video "CARZ" reaches 1 million views on Youtube featuring many of our members here at Teamspeed.com, Anthony has graciously taken time out his schedule to sit down with us and talk cars and pretty much anything you wanted to know about our friend and member.

This thread will be open for posting at 6pm PST, 9pm EST so get your questions ready and simply post as you would in a normal thread and with the assistance of myself, Thomas, and others, Anthony will do his best to try and answer every question in a live or as close to live fashion as possible.

With that being said, let's chat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwII0k2bSpM

Old 11-29-2010, 08:43 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Well I just want to say a quick thank you to Thomas and Anthony for setting this up for us and I'll kick this off and ask the first question!

Anthony first off I love the video and the way you share with the world your real passion for cars and friendship as that is the common denominator that has brought all of us here to Teamspeed in the first place. It's fantastic for all of us to see a real music video filled with members of our community! So with that being said my question is if this:

If you were given a blank check right now to go get any car in the world that is street legal, what would it be and why?

Old 11-29-2010, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
I'm here to help out with some of Anthony's questions.

Old 11-29-2010, 08:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Primeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud of
Quick test reply, be right back!

Old 11-29-2010, 08:50 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ferrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond repute
This is so cool, Anthony we love the video at the dealership here in Florida! Great to see all the Scuderias!! I think I see our client Jason's car in the video!

So it appears you are a huge Lambo guy but any plans to add an fcar to the stable? Spend time behind the wheels of the new 458 yet? Would love to hear you thoughts on it if you have as I heard the line in your video "...458 on order"

Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
We will get really rolling in a few minutes.

Teamspeed Junior Member
Primeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DJ
Well I just want to say a quick thank you to Thomas and Anthony for setting this up for us and I'll kick this off and ask the first question!

Anthony first off I love the video and the way you share with the world your real passion for cars and friendship as that is the common denominator that has brought all of us here to Teamspeed in the first place. It's fantastic for all of us to see a real music video filled with members of our community! So with that being said my question is if this:

If you were given a blank check right now to go get any car in the world that is street legal, what would it be and why?
Keywords there... "Right Now". SO that leaves the new SSC and the next Gen V-12 Lambo out, since technically they dont exist. Hmmmmm. Probably .... Bugatti Veyron or the US legal Zonda

Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
As a pioneer of hip hop, what is your opinion of the genre today? What keeps you motivated to continue to contribute after all of these years?

Thanks for being here tonight!

Old 11-29-2010, 08:51 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for your time...probably the question everyone wants to ask:

If you could only pick one -- big butts or exotic cars?

Old 11-29-2010, 08:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
We love Jason's car. I think we have twelve Scuderia here in Seattle.

Quick Reply: TEAMSPEED.com present's: Conversations with Sir Mix-a-Lot, Automotive Enthusiast