Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

A video to share with everyone

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
dan530 is on a distinguished roaddan530 is on a distinguished roaddan530 is on a distinguished roaddan530 is on a distinguished roaddan530 is on a distinguished roaddan530 is on a distinguished road
A video to share with everyone

Hello to everyone at teamspeed! I just registered here very recently and after browsing through the forums, it looks like you all have a fine community here. I'm a member from Exoticsrally.com and recently joined at **************** as well, so I'm getting myself acquainted with the online car community, slowly but surely. I would like to share video with everyone here that was created not too long ago that consists mostly of our Exotics Rally team, and get the word out to people like you. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9zXYgxo2vE

Old 12-11-2009, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Great Vid! and to the Team... just dont mention that "other" place (not Exoticsrally.com) and you'll be fine!

Watcha got in the Garage??

Old 12-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
dan530 is on a distinguished roaddan530 is on a distinguished roaddan530 is on a distinguished roaddan530 is on a distinguished roaddan530 is on a distinguished roaddan530 is on a distinguished road
Thank you Currently I drive a 2006 530xi with quite a bit of work done on it, I'll post a few pictures of later on. It's not a speed demon as anyone would know, but I do love it a lot.

Old 12-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Cool, welcome to the team! Nice video!

Old 12-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
very nice video and welcome

Old 12-12-2009, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Welcome, cool video