Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

10 Most Kick-Arse Police Cars

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 09:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Finnish cop car, Jaguar S-type R

Old 10-22-2009, 11:00 AM
Banned
Simba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniRup
I see all of your pr stunt, publicity-fueled exotic police cars and raise you a 775 horsepower Camaro used for narcotics duty, tailored to chase down highpowered suspects . A collaboration between the PD and local vendors.
How long did that survive before they crashed it and/or blew it up?

Old 10-22-2009, 11:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniRup
400hp LS1, 375hp shot of nitrous, four-point cage, radios, a dog, and a Remington 870 in the boot.
I'm not sure I'd claim a car as having 775hp if 375hp of it is from nitrous...

Old 10-22-2009, 11:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Simba
How long did that survive before they crashed it and/or blew it up?
Good question, actually. Going from a Crown Vic to this must have been interesting. Although I'm sure that the Texas cop's chances are no worse than some young Italian carabinieri's in a Gallardo....

Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
I'm not sure I'd claim a car as having 775hp if 375hp of it is from nitrous...
If it had Vtec, I would claim it had a thousand

Old 10-22-2009, 11:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
sean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond repute
These shots kind of piss me off. In the US most high-end, nonstandard police cars are seizures from private citizens. When you turn law enforcement into a for-profit enterprise, when the cop has something financial to gain by taking you down, you've introduced a whole mess of incentive for corruption into the mix.

Sorry to be a Dennis Downer but that's all I see here