Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Massa targets F1 return for home race in Brazil

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 05:15 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Massa targets F1 return for home race in Brazil

Felipe Massa on Monday said he was targeting a return to competitive formula one action at his home Brazilian grand prix in mid October.
"I hope that I can be back at the Brazilian grand prix for my public, and perhaps even earlier," the injured ferrari driver told Brazilian TV Globo.
It is reported that the 28-year-old's recuperation is progressing at speed, but that the vision in his left eye is not yet back to 100 per cent.
Massa is hoping that by the next round of detailed tests at the beginning of September, he will be given the green light to return to the track.

"If the doctors here in Brazil say it is ok I will first of all get into a kart," he said. The step after that is for the FIA's medical team to assess him.
"I can hardly wait to drive again," said Massa, who revealed that he has not feared death at any time during or since his Hungarian GP qualifying crash ordeal because he remembers nothing of the actual incident.

Old 08-17-2009, 05:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I hope Massa can return to his seat in the F60 soon.