Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Please give a warm Teamspeed.com welcome to Phil from Garagewallwraps.com!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team Phil!
You do some amazing work!

Old 11-02-2008, 08:02 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Phill any new projects to share ?

Old 11-02-2008, 08:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
lager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond repute
I still wanna do something. Need to decide what changes to my shop I'll make 1st though.

Old 11-02-2008, 09:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
I'm going to get some clients here on the west coast to utilize your services. It's way cool

Old 11-02-2008, 10:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
That is totally cool. I want.

Old 11-13-2008, 08:58 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
gwraps is just really nicegwraps is just really nicegwraps is just really nicegwraps is just really nicegwraps is just really nicegwraps is just really nicegwraps is just really nicegwraps is just really nicegwraps is just really nicegwraps is just really nicegwraps is just really nice
Hey guys,

Sorry for not updating you all on our current projects as often a I liked to. We worked on some great projects over the summer. For one we set up Potomac Garage Solutions (garage customizing franchise based on the east coast) to exclusively distribute and install some graphics designed for them. Some really cool borders and partial wall wraps to really set your garage apart. I will post more info and ordering info once finalized.
We also did a 4 car garage in Pa for an ex racer who did some racing with the late great Paul Newman. This was 100% custom. He provided us with tons of old photos and race patches and we scanned away I did our design magic. We just completed two weeks ago our biggest wall wrap to date. This is for a new dealership that is opening soon in Springfield, NJ on RT 22. The walls were 22' tall and a total of 450' wide. To put that into perpective it is the equivalent of stacking two 53' trailers on top of each other by 9 trailers across in a row. VERY BIG!!! This was designed as one graphic to the owners specifications. He wanted bold and "Cocky" for the back wall and more subtle for the side walls. The waiting area room we went with an F1 theme, and again, bold and "cocky" for his office. Back to the main wall. The graphics are crystal clear, even at this large size. The wall height varied in different sections by as much as 2 feet. We took this into account with our design to minimize wasted printed material and to ensure no patches when the print isn't tall enough. I lost alot of sleep during the printing phase. Total accumulated print time for this job was 37 hours, not including the lamination process. We triple check all our measurements,but with so many varibles that can affect a perfect outcome, you need to be on your game. We are proud to say that there was not one error in the printing, lamination, or installation. This is a testament to my team of graphic artist and installers. I am greatfull to my top notch staff. Here are some pics showing the install and finally the finished product. More pics are on my site in Gallery/car dealerships.
We will be starting the instalation of our next large project in Canada in the next two weeks. We will post pics as we do the project.
For 2009 will will be offering a line of Formula 1, and vintage european themed canvas banners. These will be country specific for the various F! tracks around the world. Nothing like we will be offering exist on planet earth for the quality, style and price that we wil be offering these for. These will be offered in various sizes as a stand alone item, or to be purchased in a collection to really enhance your garage in ways never available to the true exotic car enthusiast. Please check or website often for new pics to be added in the various galleries.Thanks all for your support!

Attached Images           
Old 11-13-2008, 09:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond repute
Man that's awesome... can't wait till I don't live in an apartment

Old 11-13-2008, 09:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
eshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond repute
very cool...love to have something classy like this of my car on the 'ring someday