Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Remodled Garage (beer lovers you'll like this)

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 11:49 AM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
I love it! Mya is a beauty

My latest beer infatuation is pretty much anything from Unibroue. (Canada) I recently learned they quit making one of my favorite flavors called Chambly Noire, so I had my husband track down what he could and he got ahold of 8 pints. I'm going to hoard it.

Very nice job on the garage. Cheers!

Old 01-04-2011, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Sierra Tango II
My BadIm more visual, kinda like reading the directions after you cant figure out how to put it together.
haha... no worries man. I'm the same way. I don't read long posts as often as I should lol

Old 01-04-2011, 12:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome garage! I love how you and your father did this together. Great photos, btw.

Old 01-04-2011, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Awesome garage! I love how you and your father did this together. Great photos, btw.
I can't really take any credit for this besides the pictures. I helped get the boxes out of the crawl space, open some boxes, and took stuff out of boxes, but the set up was all him. He had some time off work after a surgery so this occupied him. Some day I'll have my own awesome bar/beer collection like this.

Old 01-04-2011, 05:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Old 01-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
Holy Sh*t!!! You should make that into your own bar.

Old 01-04-2011, 08:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That is perfect!!

Old 01-04-2011, 08:23 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers!

Old 01-04-2011, 10:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud of
Fantastic!

Old 01-04-2011, 10:37 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Love the garage.

Quick Reply: Remodled Garage (beer lovers you'll like this)