Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Member mo111666's garage!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2011, 05:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
This
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
Just to point out this collection is basically every super car of the last 25 years. Very nice I wish I had them in my garage. RL is in a Different league altogether. He has at least 2 cars that are each worth more then mo's whole collection (250 gto and type 57 Atlantic bugatti) so you can't really compare the two collections fairly. Even though RL's collection is worth way more I'd rather have mo's.
and that.

Originally Posted by GrayTT
Whats with all the hate!?!??!??
Chillax guys

Old 08-11-2011, 05:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sinan
^^ It's a replica !

Oh.

Old 08-11-2011, 08:41 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Sonar has a spectacular aura aboutSonar has a spectacular aura aboutSonar has a spectacular aura aboutSonar has a spectacular aura aboutSonar has a spectacular aura aboutSonar has a spectacular aura aboutSonar has a spectacular aura aboutSonar has a spectacular aura aboutSonar has a spectacular aura aboutSonar has a spectacular aura aboutSonar has a spectacular aura about
[QUOTE=sinan;1045123]Hahahahaha. What honor deserves a collection with 50x600 SL, 45x600 SEL's and 100 other insanely stupid amounts of exact the same car ? It's complete bullshit and makes no sense at all ! Most of the cars just rot cause no one takes care of them.[/QUOTE

Yeah agreed , I read the sad story of the collection yesterday, what a pitty

Old 08-11-2011, 12:05 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Whats with all the hate!?!??!??
Chillax guys
You know what that's a sign of,...jealousy. Ignore those guys.

Old 08-11-2011, 02:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
f430challenge has a spectacular aura aboutf430challenge has a spectacular aura aboutf430challenge has a spectacular aura aboutf430challenge has a spectacular aura aboutf430challenge has a spectacular aura aboutf430challenge has a spectacular aura aboutf430challenge has a spectacular aura aboutf430challenge has a spectacular aura aboutf430challenge has a spectacular aura aboutf430challenge has a spectacular aura aboutf430challenge has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by atomic80
You know what that's a sign of,...jealousy. Ignore those guys.
Agreed, If we all liked the same thing in the world it would be pretty boring?

Old 08-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
How does he decide on which car to drive? Pretty tough job picking one, when you have almost all the ''must-own" cars.

Old 08-11-2011, 03:18 PM
RCD
Teamspeed Rookie
RCD is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
Even though RL's collection is worth way more I'd rather have mo's.
i'm sorry i'm not a regular on ts but who exactly is RL and where can i see this garage, it sounds pretty interesting?

Old 08-11-2011, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
RL is Ralph Lauren, he has a huge collection of mostly classic cars.

Old 08-11-2011, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
AND, if you want to visit his collection, there's an exhibition in Paris at the moment, at the Musée des Arts Décoratifs (until end of August I think) with SOME of his cars (a very small part of his collection).

Old 08-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by alexsmolik
AND, if you want to visit his collection, there's an exhibition in Paris at the moment, at the Musée des Arts Décoratifs (until end of August I think) with SOME of his cars (a very small part of his collection).

Yep.

Too bad photography was prohibited

Quick Reply: Member mo111666's garage!