Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

The first real life Porsche coming into my garage!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 01:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The first real life Porsche coming into my garage!!!

Love it!

Attached Images          
Old 10-03-2010, 01:33 AM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't think Iron man rode a bike! lol. When are you getting a real P-car for your garage

Old 10-03-2010, 01:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Ride it like you stole it!

Old 10-03-2010, 01:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My bike collections....the Porsche FS evolution 1995 and Audi Cross pro 2004...

Attached Images           
Old 10-03-2010, 01:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by sean73T
I didn't think Iron man rode a bike! lol. When are you getting a real P-car for your garage
Still have no idea about that. Maybe this bike is the first step falling in love with Porsche...

Old 10-03-2010, 01:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Mini George
Ride it like you stole it!
Will try to ride it in around my house. Taking this bike for the mountine ride sounds Crazy to me....

Old 10-03-2010, 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome bikes/garage/cars/house! So much win in these pics.

Which bike do you like more?

Old 10-03-2010, 11:01 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
love that stairway outside, your house is amazing. i would imagine you dont have kids lol

Old 10-03-2010, 11:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Awesome bikes/garage/cars/house! So much win in these pics.

Which bike do you like more?
First time while seeing this FS evolution I love her so much. The whole finish is in very good quality as all the Porsche products should be. The feedback of this bike is simply strong and safe. However I guess the previous owner almost never used it because all the parts still look like NEW. You cannot image it is a 15 years bike.

However I would still prefer the modern design of AUDI. It looks matching to this house.

Attached Images           
Old 10-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
You are still my hero... we have very similar tastes, however you actually have the means to make them come to life. Congrats - I always look forward to the things you share. Between you and Mike S., my vicarious life is complete.

Quick Reply: The first real life Porsche coming into my garage!!!