Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

A night at the track with Parkplace

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
A night at the track with Parkplace

last night I went up to PBIR for Club night with a couple of our clients and friends - a weekly event for Parkplace. I was given the keys to a new 458 Italia & promptly went blasting around for a half a dozen medium hot laps - not my car so 6 tenths was plenty. The car is truly amazing on track - transmission shifts like no other Ferrari I have ever driven - in automatic - brake and it auto blips & makes a powerful downshift. Up shift is strong! but not violent and clunky like the last generation in the Scud. I had a an absolute blast - finest Ferrari street car yet! the owner, a Ferrari Challenge driver drove my Spec Miata for a session as well - I am thinking it was less than a fair exchange....

if you are in this forum please check out our garages - we are up, open, operating and burning lots of race fuel - look us up when in Fort Lauderdale. Always happy to take guests to the track too!

Kevin

Attached Images           

Last edited by kevin@parkplace; 08-19-2010 at 03:49 PM.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:39 PM
Former Sponsor
Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Kevin,
Thanks for sharing the photos.

Old 08-19-2010, 03:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by JB@Championmotorsport
Kevin,
Thanks for sharing the photos.
Hey I am just sorry you missed it Justin - lots of Porsches out last night, two 997 Cup cars, a 996 RSR, two GT3 3.8s and a new GT3 RS on track - oh and of course - the mighty Miata...

wish me luck - its Chump Car World Series this weekend at Roebling Road - two 7 hour enduros - just put some new tunes on my Ipod and bought a Camelbak...

Old 08-19-2010, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
White 458...DREAMY!!!

Old 08-19-2010, 04:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
here is a bonus shot for all you F1 fans - Nelson Piquet Jr last night at PBIR coaching - from F1 to Camper World NASCAR truck racing to coaching......

Attached Images  
Old 08-19-2010, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by McRae
White 458...DREAMY!!!
not to be a stickler but that's Bianco Fuji (pearl white) - I forget what Ferrari calls plain white - could it be Bianco Avus?

Old 08-20-2010, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
RacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to all
Thanks for posting Kevin! We had a great time and look forward to seeing you out on Friday aug 27th for another member session.