Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Parkplace goes racing again... Chump Car World Series photo gallery

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Parkplace goes racing again... Chump Car World Series photo gallery

Last weekend I went to Roebling Road to fill in for an injured driver - we did two seven hour enduros in a 1999 Crown Vic police cruiser - the number 20 car. I had never been in the car or driven Roebling Road - asphalt was 147 degrees with no cool shirt. Three laps in they were passing me three deep in turn five.

we finished 9th on Sat & 10th on Sunday out of 27 starting cars.

Here is the really interesting part - Sat & Sun was won both days by the 91 car - a hacked up Ford Probe - owner driver - Bill Riley - if that name sounds familiar think Riley Scott - the hottest chassis builder in North America.

link to the gallery for Chump Car race:Park Place Car Condo - The Luxury Parking Condo

I am off this week to the Glen for the final Ferrari Challenge race on the continent - FCA is running a 4 day open track event as well. After thinking it over I decided not to bring the GT3 or Lotus - loaded my Spec Miata into FMFL's six car hauler and plan on chasing a few Ferraris around... Pix next week.

Attached Images           
Old 08-30-2010, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
That looks like a ton of fun.

Old 08-30-2010, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond repute
Nice. Love sh*tbox racing. I finished 3rd at the Chump event at Cal Speedway.

Old 08-30-2010, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I'm def doing this next summer.

Old 08-30-2010, 09:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
absolutely a blast - best of all great sportsmanship lots of pro drivers - safer than Spec Pinata!