Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Newbie to here....my AUDI collections!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 01:59 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
SteveGold is an unknown quantity at this point
What a villa! Stunning architecture.
Love the Audis too. I recently added got my first audi- an R5. I drive it more than my 911 now.

Old 07-22-2010, 02:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
I really really like your setup

Old 07-22-2010, 02:37 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
Cool house and garage. I'm a sucker for an R8. Post pics when you get your GT!

Old 07-22-2010, 02:40 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ferrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond repute
You are going to fit right in around here! Welcome to Teamspeed!

Old 07-22-2010, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ktvegas
Cool house and garage. I'm a sucker for an R8. Post pics when you get your GT!
No prob my friend. The car should be delivered in the end of this Nov. I will post the first news on here when she arrives.

Can't wait to see the matte suzuka grey R8....

Old 07-22-2010, 02:55 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chuangs4
matte suzuka grey R8....
interesting choice, should look superb!

Old 07-22-2010, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Would be better if they were all bimmers.

lol j/k

Amazing house and garage, looks more like a showroom to me!

Old 07-23-2010, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Med2012 is on a distinguished roadMed2012 is on a distinguished roadMed2012 is on a distinguished roadMed2012 is on a distinguished roadMed2012 is on a distinguished road
WOW! I am amazed at how nice everything looks and goes together! I was going to mention the Bang & Olufsen system but someone beat me to it. Beautiful, you have B&O both in your car AND in your house! The fact that you can park your RS2 and it just becomes an 'object' (for lack of a better term) in the sitting area is wild! Absolutely gorgeous!

Old 07-23-2010, 11:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Med2012
WOW! I am amazed at how nice everything looks and goes together! I was going to mention the Bang & Olufsen system but someone beat me to it. Beautiful, you have B&O both in your car AND in your house! The fact that you can park your RS2 and it just becomes an 'object' (for lack of a better term) in the sitting area is wild! Absolutely gorgeous!
B&O looks really great in the interior design even some people think the sounds are not excellent. If you think they are not only ample but also furniture you will think it deserves. Actually this BeoLab 5 system is the most I like in my living room.

Old 07-23-2010, 11:09 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
i think beo 5's sound awesome but ive been told my ears aren't "cultured" enough

Quick Reply: Newbie to here....my AUDI collections!