Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Project Garage Condo Complete - Start to Finish in 4 posts.

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Comprador
Love it.. very cool! I recognize some Room and Board furniture as well.. what treatment did they do to your floor? Polished concrete or is it epoxied? Now you need a large cigar humidor from Vigilant!!
I wish I could buy stock in Room & Board

The floor is honed concrete to expose some of the aggregate and then covered in an acrylic called MMA - very durable. One can add stain color to MMA - we chose to leave it 'natural'.

Read more here: MMA Flooring Systems from Dur-A-Flex

Yeah, if I smoked more that would be a great addition. We have a Vigilant wine cellar/closet in our home.. great people.

Originally Posted by Luis
Welcome to Teamspeed Chris. The garage looks fantastic! See you in about a month!
Great shots Alex.
Thanks brother - see you on the 3rd

Old 02-28-2010, 11:27 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
OMG yes this is perfection!
Add the finished shots to the world's most beautiful garage thread as well please!

Old 02-28-2010, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
yzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful space. If you are looking for car storage the 4 post lifts are great but working on a car doing anything but an alignment is a pain. I suggest a 2 post lift as well, great to work on.

Old 02-28-2010, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome garage Chris, and very commendable that you actually saw it through from start to finish. We've had similar concepts in Dallas and most of them fell through due to cost. The few that did work were not as nice as yours.

And Alex, great pictures brother!

Old 02-28-2010, 03:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
OMG yes this is perfection!
Add the finished shots to the world's most beautiful garage thread as well please!
Thanks very much DJ. I'm going to have Alex back in a few weeks when the rest of the furniture, lifts, and the FFR show up for some 'final' shots. I'll push some up to the 'most beautiful' thread then.

Originally Posted by yzracer931
Beautiful space. If you are looking for car storage the 4 post lifts are great but working on a car doing anything but an alignment is a pain. I suggest a 2 post lift as well, great to work on.
Yeah, I agree. I'm 99% a go on the 2 post.

Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Awesome garage Chris, and very commendable that you actually saw it through from start to finish. We've had similar concepts in Dallas and most of them fell through due to cost. The few that did work were not as nice as yours. And Alex, great pictures brother!
Thanks.. Bruno Silikowski has been the driving force of this place and has done exceptionally well in spite of recent economic conditions. His passion for motorsports is contagious. I've long thought that any 'garage condo' location (in addition to the obvious location, location...) would need an equally effective and passionate front man to be successful.

Old 03-01-2010, 04:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
they need to make a place like this around here

Old 03-01-2010, 07:42 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Great concept.

That shower has become my new benchmark.

Old 03-01-2010, 09:36 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
This is one magnificent man cave. Your wife can not be happy.

Great photography 'zilla!

Old 03-01-2010, 09:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Wow thats so awesome, place looks great, and can't wait for the shots with everything in it!

Old 03-01-2010, 10:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Love it. That's just perfect.

Quick Reply: Project Garage Condo Complete - Start to Finish in 4 posts.