Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Project Garage Condo Complete - Start to Finish in 4 posts.

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
mad103 is an unknown quantity at this point
Amazing unit and can not wait to see the finished Cobra

Old 06-10-2011, 02:59 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
Every time this thread gets bumped to the top, I find myself reading it from page one again and again. This would a dream set up for me. I would love to use this as an office space!

Old 06-27-2011, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
jeansimonb is infamous around these partsjeansimonb is infamous around these partsjeansimonb is infamous around these partsjeansimonb is infamous around these partsjeansimonb is infamous around these partsjeansimonb is infamous around these partsjeansimonb is infamous around these parts
garage storage cabinets

Really nice! But you should take a look at your garage storage cabinets cause Evolution Storage got some that are really nice!

see ya
jean-simon

Old 09-12-2011, 06:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congratulations on making spot number 10 on Jalopniks coolest garages!

LINK

Old 09-12-2011, 08:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! Congrats Chris!

Old 09-14-2011, 08:38 AM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by O2Supply
Congratulations on making spot number 10 on Jalopniks coolest garages!

LINK
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Nice! Congrats Chris!
Thanks guys!

All credit (well, most) to Alex for some awesome pics. Speaking of, here are a few more he took later on:

Last edited by HIRISC; 09-14-2011 at 08:41 AM.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Chris, let me know when I can drop off your G Tech Pro. Thanks again for letting me borrow it.

Old 09-14-2011, 09:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute
This is an honest question, so don't laugh at me...

Could you live there if you wanted to or is it not 'zoned' for that? I could honestly live there for the next 10 years and be perfectly happy.

Old 09-14-2011, 10:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
cmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nice
OMG!! This looks absolutely amazing! I'm a bit jealous..

Old 09-14-2011, 10:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by PorscheAudi
This is an honest question, so don't laugh at me...

Could you live there if you wanted to or is it not 'zoned' for that? I could honestly live there for the next 10 years and be perfectly happy.
Nope, not zoned for living unfortunately. I've thought about doing trying to live in a place like this as well.

Quick Reply: Project Garage Condo Complete - Start to Finish in 4 posts.