Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

World's Most Beautiful Garages & Exotics: 100+ Pics!

Old 04-12-2012, 10:25 AM
Former Sponsor
RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
You beat me to it. Here's an old article about it. One of my core vendor partners is Pflow, the manufacturer of that lift. They are not elevators, but are spec'd as Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors. I've done several lifts in manufacturing facilities and also had the pleasure of creating a six level lift for a local Harley dealer's display tower.

Name:  RV1.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  162.6 KB

Here's a couple other pics I have from when it was first commissioned.

Here's how we can use a Pflow VRC to display vehicles at a dealership.

And, here's the Harley tower.

Originally Posted by Peloton25
There has never been a more insane garage created than this one.

Million Dollar Rooms 106 Subterranean Garage - YouTube

Unfortunately by the time their film crew arrived most of his great cars had been moved out or sold as the owner is trying to sell this property for the low price of $50M.

Here's a photo of some of what used to be inside:

>8^)
ER

Old 04-12-2012, 11:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Peloton25

Here's a photo of some of what used to be inside:

>8^)
ER

I don't quite understand the point of having 4 times the same car, but what I really don't get is why have 2 or 3 times the same color??

Anyway, great garage.

Old 04-12-2012, 07:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Idk. Something to do with it's rarity. He doesn't seem like the type to really enjoy or drive his cars, he just has a lot of money and likes cars, so he said why the hell shouldn't I buy 5 of them? Lol.

All his bikes are brand new, not registered and he had like 10 of the same time and 6-10 of the orange. Idk, just collector I guess?

Old 04-12-2012, 08:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
I saw that episode. Pretty much every boy's dream!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Teamspeed

Old 04-13-2012, 03:51 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blackhole522
I don't quite understand the point of having 4 times the same car, but what I really don't get is why have 2 or 3 times the same color??

Anyway, great garage.

Old 04-13-2012, 04:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
^LOL. Sums it up perfectly.

Old 04-13-2012, 06:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I forgive the man for having a complete lack of taste in collecting cars if that's a black McLaren F1 GTR in the upper right!

Old 04-13-2012, 06:23 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sinan
Not sure if you meant it this way, but thats the Sultan, it was Jefri who collected the cars, so I guess the meme is correct, him not getting why Jefri would collect all the same things.

Old 04-13-2012, 06:30 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Not sure if you meant it this way, but thats the Sultan, it was Jefri who collected the cars, so I guess the meme is correct, him not getting why Jefri would collect all the same things.
I posted the meme in response to blackholes comment, where he wonders why a person would
buy 5 of the same cars in the same color.

Old 04-13-2012, 07:14 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Originally Posted by sinan
I posted the meme in response to blackholes comment, where he wonders why a person would
buy 5 of the same cars in the same color.
Yup, the sultan certainly doesn't get it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: World's Most Beautiful Garages & Exotics: 100+ Pics!