Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Please Welcome Dannmar Equipment to Teamspeed!

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
speedshift is a name known to allspeedshift is a name known to allspeedshift is a name known to allspeedshift is a name known to allspeedshift is a name known to allspeedshift is a name known to allspeedshift is a name known to allspeedshift is a name known to allspeedshift is a name known to allspeedshift is a name known to allspeedshift is a name known to all
Originally Posted by h20skier
can you tell if it's not just a bendpak? or Superlift? I can't really tell from the pictures. I love my Revolutions because they are so beefy in comparison but they are 50% more. Did you get a price from them? I emailed today and received for my question HOW MUCH? was a brochure only. No quoted $$$
The Dannmar lift is closer to the Superlift design but we will shine in service and longevity, the BendPak is more comparable to the Revolution Lift but also has better fetures such as adjustable runways and more models to choose from. Please call me and I will give you the ins and outs on all 4 lift Companies.

YouTube - Four Post Lift Caster Kit Closer look at the BendPak HD-9

Dannmar D-7 $1850.00 delivered in the Continental US
BendPak HD-9 $2530.00 delivered in the Continental US

Thanks as Always,
Gabe
Dannmar
877-432-6627