Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Home Theater and Automation Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 05:52 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
StevenR is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you do work in the States?

Old 06-11-2012, 06:20 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by StevenR
Do you do work in the States?
Honestly it is almost impossible because of the various technical and logistics reasons. Also the project must be really big in order to allow the traveling and other expenses.

We mostly do work in the Mediterranean areas and the Middle East.

Old 08-27-2012, 10:40 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enough
Wow...really nice stuff. I just replaced my Sim2 projector with the Epson Pro 6010 and McIntosh Preamp/Processor with the Integra 80.3 Pre/Pro for my HT room.

Old 08-28-2012, 02:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond repute
Man, some of these houses are insane! Makes me wanna sell my cars and get a room like one of them! OMG!