Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Forza 4

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 03:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SamWise
You need to, they are super fun and extremely competitive. Can't believe how many close finishes we've been having.

My work schedule has been conflicting a little with my online play, might not be able to make tonight either because I have a paper and exam tomorrow.
I thought you graduated?

Nike making you go back to school?

And I'm pretty sure the Forza site is more up to date than what Mattman has heard.

Old 03-21-2012, 04:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by X2daC
I thought you graduated?

Nike making you go back to school?

And I'm pretty sure the Forza site is more up to date than what Mattman has heard.
I am done at UO, just wrapping up one GenEd class in Portland. Don't have to go back yet, but wouldn't mind taking more classes in the future, especially if someone else footed the bill.

I had a feeling the forza site had their facts straight.

Old 03-21-2012, 06:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
I looked up the leader board times and they have the camaro z28 for almost every track in B class

Which cars have y'all been using?

Old 03-21-2012, 10:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond repute
Get the opel speedster tune called "cat", might be top 5 or so. The E30 M3 is good, that mazda thing is good too. Nissan 240sx can be quick. Also the mercedes 190E

Old 03-21-2012, 11:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
I'll pick up the Opel tomorrow, I liked the golf r32 and my celica SS. However, if you start in the back there is no chance of getting to the front in B class

Old 03-22-2012, 12:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
That is where the opel comes in. It has an insane launch and will rocket you past 3-5 positions.

Old 03-22-2012, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
mattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SamWise
That is where the opel comes in. It has an insane launch and will rocket you past 3-5 positions.
Agreed. Launch on it is a beast, you dont even need a correct tune setup, just the right parts tbh. Of course the setup helps tho :P

Old 03-22-2012, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
mattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by X2daC
Sorry, i wasnt able to look at the actual page. Thats probably correct. I just hope the 7 cars that are new, arent replacing any of the classic porsches from fm3 (me gusta slant-nose). Oh, and if im not mistaken, one of the new cars will be the 918 concept and/or 918 cup.

On a final note, do you guys know if the porsche pack comes with the season pass? I really hope it does cuz im all out of MS points :\

--------- Sorry for double post, and bad grammar :| ------

Last edited by mattman4444; 03-22-2012 at 06:25 PM.
Old 03-23-2012, 01:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I've heard and read on forza that the porsche pack will not come with the season pass. Everyone has to fork up a lil dough to get it. Which sucks for those that bought the pass

I'm loving every car that I have for B class. Sam and yosh need to check the leader board times for our club in B class.

NSX is awesome, Opel, 94 civic, 05 lotus Elise, and a few others I can't think of right now

Old 03-23-2012, 01:40 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Jenks any word yet on the new Porsches?

Quick Reply: Forza 4