Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Forza 4

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 08:40 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
That is an awesome set up. I'm interested to hear your setting for your wheel?

Old 04-04-2012, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jenk12m
9pm eastern is practice. 930 race starts

We're doing all R2 radicals right now, with any tune of your choice up to 875
I thought this same thing but last week was told otherwise. There are actually a lot of restrictions as to how you reach the 875 PI...

Old 04-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Playing it now, borrowed it from a friend until mine comes in next week.

Old 04-05-2012, 12:34 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
switchface will become famous soon enoughswitchface will become famous soon enoughswitchface will become famous soon enoughswitchface will become famous soon enoughswitchface will become famous soon enoughswitchface will become famous soon enoughswitchface will become famous soon enoughswitchface will become famous soon enough
Awesome setup Jeff!! Much better than my wheel mounted to a temp table and pedals on the floor. I might have to raid our server racks too.

Glad you like the Fanatec setup, it has completely transformed the game for me. I've got my settings dialed in to where I finally have the car control I'm looking for. Only issue is it never remembers the setting so I have to program them in each time.

Old 04-06-2012, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Switch, im sure youve said it before but what's your gamer tag

Old 04-06-2012, 09:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Great set up Jeff!

Old 04-06-2012, 09:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Chris, do you play at all?

Old 04-06-2012, 10:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Jeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
That is an awesome set up. I'm interested to hear your setting for your wheel?

Thanks guys!
Jon, I have been playing with the sensitivity setting and have it pretty close at 170. Much lower and it is too sensitive, much higher and it takes too much wheel input to turn on the hairpins on F1.
I left the linearity at 0 and turned on the FF for ABS.
0 dead zone too.
I have the brake load cell sensitivity set to 6 on the brake pedal.

What are your settings?

When do you guys play?

Old 04-07-2012, 10:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
where is the gamertag list?
im DeANKaTSaaa

Old 04-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Jeff, we are on almost every night and our Teamspeed race is every Wednesday night at 9pm eastern. If we get enough people on at the same time we can always do our own lobby race so we don't have to deal with the public lobby craziness

Quick Reply: Forza 4