Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Forza 4

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Who is "Hot Asian Boyz"?

The Nice thing about Rivals is you get alot of credits for Racing, even if you dont win.

Old 04-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
His name is chris I believe. Hope we can all race together soon

Old 04-03-2012, 05:43 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Just ordered it! Should be here next week.

Old 04-03-2012, 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jenk12m
Slavik, I'll be at VIR April 10-11 with david Murry. You should come out!!

Has anyone used the new cars from the April car pack. I haven't been on today yet
Ill be away those days unfortunately...otherwise i would! Im going to try and race tomorrow night, what time do you guys usually start?

Old 04-03-2012, 07:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
9pm eastern is practice. 930 race starts

We're doing all R2 radicals right now, with any tune of your choice up to 875

Old 04-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jenk12m
Has anyone used the new cars from the April car pack. I haven't been on today yet
Yep; def. some good ones. Personally LOVE the sound of the Maserati, like the RX-7, and the Mercedes 300 SEL. Of course, my favorite car is the BMW M5; since i own an E34.

Originally Posted by Royal Oak
I have, bought 2 Quattroporte Sport GTS's.... Great sound,....Also have the Volvo 850 R. Got to get the M5 as well but had only 45 mins to play today.
Yep, LOVE the sound of the Maserati. Doh, completely forgot to buy the Volvo, and my complaint about the M5 is the silver trim on the bottom. Honestly, haven't tried to paint over it yet, but it's still annoying right now. Will have to test it out later to paint it the same color as my E34.

Originally Posted by JonA85
I started to do some rival races last night. Some of the lap times you guys put up are crazy fast. I haven't boughten any new cars lately, been saving my money for the Porsches.
Jenk just beat a whole bunch of my times the other day....AGAIN. Also been saving money for the Porsche's, but have $10 million or so, so i think i'm okay.

Old 04-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fuel&Fire
Who is "Hot Asian Boyz"?

The Nice thing about Rivals is you get alot of credits for Racing, even if you dont win.
That's my buddy Chris, he's a good guy.

Old 04-03-2012, 11:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winch you should join us tomorrow night

Old 04-04-2012, 12:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Jeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond repute
So as I posted earlier, I bought the Fanatec CSR wheel and Elite pedals. LOVE IT!!!

I quickly decided that I really didn't have a good way to mount the wheel in my living room in front of my 55" Panny, so I poked around my crawl space and the parts room of my IT dept at the office and built this:

The frame is a server rack ladder, the chair is mounted to another smaller section of a rack ladder and server rails act as the slides. The white square tubing is from an old universal gym set that I no longer use and was sitting in my crawl space. The seat can be slid back and forth and the spring loaded pin keeps it in place. The wheel is adjustable for height and distance from the seat and the pedal angle can be adjusted too. I am quite happy with the outcome and it is comfortable and works perfectly. Everything is rock solid. No unwanted flexing or twisting.

I told the kids that I made it for them (they LOVE it), but we all know that it is really for me...

As for the review of the Wheel and pedal set, I was miserable with the standard XBox controller and was unable to keep a consistent line, or brake consistently. That has all changed with this setup and I have dropped ridiculous amounts of time off my lap times with little practice on this setup. I am still tweaking the settings for the wheel, but think I am pretty close. I have been playing Forza and F1 2011 and I am hooked! I just got my XBox gold membership setup, so I will be joining you guys soon.

Of course, if you all kick my ass, I will be mighty pissed for wasting all my time making this contraption!

Old 04-04-2012, 06:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Great setup... Bring it on!!!

Quick Reply: Forza 4