Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

TJ Maxx - 16GB iPad for $399

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
barchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond repute
TJ Maxx - 16GB iPad for $399

TJ Maxx started carrying ipad for $399. I went to my local TJ and called a few places around here but didn't find anything.

Maybe you guys will have better luck.

T.J. Maxx Offering 16 GB Wi-Fi iPads for $399? - Mac Rumors

UPDATE: turns out that Marshall is carrying them as well.

Last edited by barchetta7550; 11-18-2010 at 06:24 PM.
Old 11-18-2010, 04:45 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
I'M IN . I've been hunting for one for eva!!

Old 11-18-2010, 04:47 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

The local store to me had them and confirm this was true!! They are sold out!!

Old 11-28-2010, 07:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Turns out it was only on the east coast and mid-west stores..... I called a few around my area and that's what they told me.

Old 11-28-2010, 08:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Why would anyone buy a first gen iPad? the 2nd gen undoubtedly will have many more features probobly a camera, thinner, etc. never buy an apple product in the first year. I learned the hard way when I bought the 1st gen ipod Touch and the 2nd gen had so many more features. Plus it'd be cheaper next year.

Whoever is considering buying one, don't buy it until next year.

Last edited by astonmartinone77; 11-28-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:42 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Originally Posted by astonmartinone77
Why would anyone buy a first gen iPad? the 2nd gen undoubtedly will have many more features probobly a camera, thinner, etc. never buy an apple product in the first year. I learned the hard way when I bought the 1st gen ipod Touch and the 2nd gen had so many more features. Plus it'd be cheaper next year.

Whoever is considering buying one, don't buy it until next year.
b/c some of us could care less about the camera or other crap. I'd only use it to surf the 'net', email etc.

'newer' isn't always better for everyone.

Old 11-28-2010, 11:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
b/c some of us could care less about the camera or other crap. I'd only use it to surf the 'net', email etc.

'newer' isn't always better for everyone.
Cheaper is for me tho. I had a 1st gen 16GB touch for $400 and cuz that broke, I now have a 4th gen 64GB touch for $400. Apple does that.

Old 11-29-2010, 01:41 AM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
i warned you guys that this was happening in a post from like... 2 weeks ago or so. :] they've closing out the first gens.

Old 11-29-2010, 11:44 AM
Teamspeed Member
Bellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
I'M IN . I've been hunting for one for eva!!
No corporate discounts?

Old 11-29-2010, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GetLiquidNow
i warned you guys that this was happening in a post from like... 2 weeks ago or so. :] they've closing out the first gens.
Warn us when you get a couple truckloads of 'em.

Quick Reply: TJ Maxx - 16GB iPad for $399