Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

RC Boating - Looking for some advice

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 08:41 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
BONZÍ SPORTS - Performance Radio Controlled (R/C) Boats featuring the dynamic Zenoah engine line

nuf said.

I've got one and it rocks. The gas powered boats require a lot of love and attention on Salt Water LOL. Should be golden on a pond.

I honestly don't know the model I have. It's been a few years. It looks like the 84" classic but it's only 52-54" I believe. Unless they are a major hobby guy get the Ready to Run version. They still take some prep. Still need some paint but will not have to deal with major stuff.

Also the Radio is VERY VERY important. Make sure she spends the Extra $$$$ to get a real one. Not the crap that's cheap. You don't want your boat heading off into the sunset with no remote connection. I've got a radio for my trucks and boat that will work from 1 mile (well).
Thanks Mark. I had a feeling you might know a thing or two about these things