Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 08:30 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
All the DTM cars are excellent - Opel Calibra, Opel Astra, Audi A4, Audi TT, MB 190E, MB CLK DTM, etc. etc. etc. The Calibra is especially bad-ass with its 10K+ rpms and AWD.

Old 11-29-2010, 08:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
The only special events that trouble me are the AMG in the rain. I did every other one except the snow rally on intermediate. only one i havent completed. And Licenses are lame i think, Ive done A & B almost all golds. but i miss having to acquire a license to do certain races I dont think they should have taken that aspect from the game. And on the damage. IT DOES effect the car more the more levels you gain. one good thing if u care is that there is a trophy for making a piece of your car fall off lol. Raul I accepted ur request. Now to go finish Professional in B-Spec, HOPEFULLY!

Old 11-29-2010, 08:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Sorry to change the subject, but who else got the Veyron and in what colors?

Old 11-29-2010, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Got the Veyron, in white/grey. Painted solid blue.

Teamspeed Junior Member
4DRSpeed is a glorious beacon of light4DRSpeed is a glorious beacon of light4DRSpeed is a glorious beacon of light4DRSpeed is a glorious beacon of light4DRSpeed is a glorious beacon of light4DRSpeed is a glorious beacon of light4DRSpeed is a glorious beacon of light4DRSpeed is a glorious beacon of light4DRSpeed is a glorious beacon of light4DRSpeed is a glorious beacon of light4DRSpeed is a glorious beacon of light
I won the Veyron. Mine's in Red/Black, but that's a car I could really careless about.

Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by astonmartinone77
Sorry to change the subject, but who else got the Veyron and in what colors?
I know it appeared in all black in my used lot for $2MM
Originally Posted by 4DRSpeed
I won the Veyron. Mine's in Red/Black, but that's a car I could really careless about.
meh... yeah
Smoked the Veyron with my LP670SV, its fast in the straights but handles like crap in the turns.
The McLaren F1 gave me a hard time, but my LP is so well tuned.

Last edited by Ced; 11-29-2010 at 09:00 PM.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
pretty sure thats the only color you'll find it in the used lot. but when i won the GT World Tour mine was all red like it is now. and what cars did everyone get w the lvl 5 card or lvl 9 card?

Old 11-29-2010, 09:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
My veyron was Green/grey, painted it all red like birdmans veyron LOL

Old 11-29-2010, 09:04 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
My Veyron is light blue/cream. Looks like this:

Old 11-29-2010, 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
What hp is your SV at? I have the Murcielago chrome, mines about 711hp right now w/ fully customized suspension. Wish you could turbo the lambos =(

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread