Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 02:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by The Doctor
20mil car = Jaguar XJ13 and Ferrari 330 P4. Do you have the 2J? Do you mind duping that car for me?
I wish I had either of those, more less the XJ but no Im sorry I do not.

Originally Posted by SpunkyGiraffe
PETEACHERTOYOU thank you guys! You've all been great. What level do you need to be to use it in gameplay?
YOU dont have to be any level jus be ready for some awesome and un-expectable maneuvers. But B spec if your driver isnt 20+ expect his strength to go fast.

Old 01-08-2011, 05:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
agentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Doctor
I think 8.

P.S. Can anybody dup. me a 20k credit car? Come on guys, I know one of you have it. I don't think I'm asking for too much considering I busted my butt to give you guys the X1 (which I personally gave to you or you have the dup. version of mine) and the FGT.
You gave me the X2010, but I haven't got any of the 20m cars, but the minute I do, I'll dupe one for you. It was me who passed it on to Alzilla btw

I'm waiting for a Bentley Race car to appear, really want that car.
And for some strange reason I want to buy all the Skylines in the game..

Old 01-08-2011, 05:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by agentbird
And for some strange reason I want to buy all the Skylines in the game..
I am trying to get any "special" skyline like the mines and pace car, the one I really want is the Nismo R32 S-tune, I have the R34 R-tune already.

Old 01-08-2011, 06:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Doctor, if you have any X1s left please send one to me I'm having trouble completing Like the Wind. I haven't figured out any car to use in the Historic Race on Extreme yet either. I know you get the Toyota 7 on a B-spec race, but I have a long way until I'm at that level.

Old 01-08-2011, 06:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant future
I'm also looking for a car to use in the Historic Race on A-spec Extreme.
My psn:fredej10

Old 01-08-2011, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
just took down my Christmas tree while letting the B Spec driver do his thang

anybody know if the Gran Turismo Ford GT is a fast enough car for the American Championship?

Old 01-08-2011, 06:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by .:Raul
just took down my Christmas tree while letting the B Spec driver do his thang

anybody know if the Gran Turismo Ford GT is a fast enough car for the American Championship?
Spec I or Spec II ? either way yes it was my competition, mod it up and you should be home free

Old 01-08-2011, 08:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
SpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute
Hey quicksilver, I got the ford gt but I haven't received the x1. If you can't send me one then that's totally fine, I'll get one eventually! Thank you for the gt also, got me tons of money really easy. Finished a bunch of stuff I've been wanting too this morning.

Old 01-08-2011, 08:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SpunkyGiraffe
Hey quicksilver, I got the ford gt but I haven't received the x1. If you can't send me one then that's totally fine, I'll get one eventually! Thank you for the gt also, got me tons of money really easy. Finished a bunch of stuff I've been wanting too this morning.
Just sent you the X1.

Bronto, give me your PSN or you can add me - PaperTrail08.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond repute
If anyone would be willing, I would love to try out an x1. I am wilson964c4 on ps3. I have had to buy all my cars... No game stop deal for the free cars. I still havent figured out how to set up multi accounts and I am scared I will lose what little I have.

Thank you in advance for any gift cars you could spare

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread