Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2010, 09:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Will do Al, sry I was gone overnight. And to Alex_turbo997 (I think) Yes there may be some car sharing, but whats wrong with that, you still have to USE the car to progress through the game. If someone really wants to have the game jus to car share then that is sad. you can see my profile im 23 or 24 aspec and 28+ on b-spec so atleast I make use of the cars. I even have started a 2nd game on my 2nd profile. Honestly, GT4 wss supposed to be online w/ parts/car sharing but it wasnt. I think it was put in the equation for jus this purpose, to where if u, or someone else were struggling, someone could do as we do here and help a friend out w/ a car that would give them some sort of advantage and a chance to progress. We all kno not everyone is as into the game/cars as we are =)

Old 12-31-2010, 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I got bored last night so I went on a bit of a spending spree...

Picked up the following:
Ferrari 458 Italia (Grigio Nurburgring)
Ferrari F40 (Grigio Nurburgring with black 6-spoke Rays)
Ferrari Enzo (Grigio Medio with gunmetal BBS wheels)
McLaren MP4-12C (Volcano Orange with Prodrive wheels)

I'm looking forward to modding and driving them.

Old 12-31-2010, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Hey guys It's been a while since I played, but I'm currently on lvl 23 (A-spec) and lvl 14 (b-spec). I see that you're gifting around some cars so don't hesitate throwing one of those X1s my way!

Btw, my birthday is today and read somewhere that GT5 will gift you a car. Do you guys know where to find which one I'll get? I'm in the car on my way to a ski resort so can't check it out.

Old 12-31-2010, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Happy birthday Joakim!

Old 12-31-2010, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
^Happy Bday Bronto! And Al jeeze thats like 3.5-4mil on jus the cars. I love the mp412c, hated the F40 but i should have never sold it. didnt care for the 458, stock nor modded. and havent drove an Enzo yet.

Old 12-31-2010, 11:47 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
My Scuderia is awesome FWIW. It'll pull away from Enzos on the Monza straight! Of course it looks just like Green's.

I can't wait to get back and start knocking out races. My work travel is going to kick off again shortly, so I have to race when I can.

Happy Birthday, Bronto!

Old 12-31-2010, 01:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by QYKSLVR
^Happy Bday Bronto! And Al jeeze thats like 3.5-4mil on jus the cars. I love the mp412c, hated the F40 but i should have never sold it. didnt care for the 458, stock nor modded. and havent drove an Enzo yet.
I got bored and didn't need any high-$$$ cars so I bought a few fun ones to play with. I agree with everything you've said about those cars though. The F40 is a bear to drive (but at least mine looks AWESOME), the MP4-12C is a good driver (especially modded up to about 800 hp), and I haven't driven the 458 but I'm keeping it stock for now. The Enzo understeers a lot more than I expected and is pretty razor edge to drive. Similar to the F40 but a LOT faster when modded.

I just realized, I don't have a single red Ferrari. Every single one of my F-cars is either silver or grey.

Old 12-31-2010, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
My Scuderia is awesome FWIW. It'll pull away from Enzos on the Monza straight! Of course it looks just like Green's.
It won't pull away from my 870 hp Enzo....

Old 12-31-2010, 01:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Bronto
Hey guys It's been a while since I played, but I'm currently on lvl 23 (A-spec) and lvl 14 (b-spec). I see that you're gifting around some cars so don't hesitate throwing one of those X1s my way!

Btw, my birthday is today and read somewhere that GT5 will gift you a car. Do you guys know where to find which one I'll get? I'm in the car on my way to a ski resort so can't check it out.
Its usually based on what u put as your birth year for your PSN. You get a car from that year.

Al, I did give u the Citroen GT right? for the GT-One I think.

Old 12-31-2010, 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys. Ok, I'm born 1987

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread