Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Chris if u want to trade it, u can have my Zonda

Old 12-23-2010, 09:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Quick question for those that have duplicated cars... Do you need to register your second user with a PSN name for everything to work out?

I could really use a more descriptive step-by-step on how to duplicate stuff. I'm having trouble figuring it out.

Old 12-23-2010, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Quick question for those that have duplicated cars... Do you need to register your second user with a PSN name for everything to work out?

I could really use a more descriptive step-by-step on how to duplicate stuff. I'm having trouble figuring it out.
Yes!

FIRST thing u should do, jus go make a spare PSN account, activate it and everything so u can sign-in, play, and u have to have the spare on your friends to do this.

After u have done all that and accept the request from the other acct. log off that user on the playstation, and get on your normal one.
go to "Saved Data Utility (PS3)"
find your GT5 data, copy it to your usb/flash drive/external hdd etc
after the copy is complete. load GT5 on your regular name.
go on and gift yourself the car u want to doop.

QUIT THE GAME using the PS button

find the gt5 data, DELETE it and confirm

now still under the "Save Data Utility (PS3)"
open the drive u are using to back the save to.
Select the GT5 data and copy it.

Now start the game, u will have the car still if everything is done correctly. And u will be able to start a new game on the other acct as it wont let u use save datat from another one. and the gift will be waiting once u have done that.

Hope this helps you Al

Old 12-23-2010, 10:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Doctor
Can you check to see if you actually got the X1?
Yep I got it! Wow it's so amazing. Now is it a double or do I have to give it back?

Either way, you made my day

Old 12-23-2010, 10:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by .:Raul
Yep I got it! Wow it's so amazing. Now is it a double or do I have to give it back?

Either way, you made my day
It's duplicated.

Old 12-23-2010, 11:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by QYKSLVR
Yes!

FIRST thing u should do, jus go make a spare PSN account, activate it and everything so u can sign-in, play, and u have to have the spare on your friends to do this.

After u have done all that and accept the request from the other acct. log off that user on the playstation, and get on your normal one.
find your GT5 data, copy it to your usb/flash drive/external hdd etc
after the copy is complete. load GT5 on your regular name.
go on and gift yourself the car u want to doop.

QUIT THE GAME using the PS button

find the gt5 data, DELETE it and confirm

now still under the "Save Data Utility (PS3)"
open the drive u are using to back the save to.
Select the GT5 data and copy it.

Now start the game, u will have the car still if everything is done correctly. And u will be able to start a new game on the other acct as it wont let u use save datat from another one. and the gift will be waiting once u have done that.

Hope this helps you Al
Worked like a charm! I'm going to send the Red Bull X2010 to CFC tomorrow. I'm tapped out on sending cars for the day.

Last edited by Alzilla; 12-23-2010 at 11:36 PM.
Old 12-24-2010, 01:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Glad it worked. now dont forget like i did lol. gotta get Doctor his FGT now. cheers

Old 12-24-2010, 01:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
If anyone has an FGT and wants the RB X1, I'll trade them. I just need to win the Formula GT series and then I won't need the FGT anymore.

Old 12-24-2010, 01:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
I have a need for a JGTC usable car (level 22).

I'll help out in any way possible.

Old 12-24-2010, 08:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
Pelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Alzilla
If anyone has an FGT and wants the RB X1, I'll trade them. I just need to win the Formula GT series and then I won't need the FGT anymore.

What's your PSN? I can send you a yellow FGT

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread