Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 05:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Agent, I have a GT Race Car in a grey color if u have a car to trade for it? its a premium.

Old 12-17-2010, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond repute
Up to level 21 on A-Spec, got bored then started on B-Spec. Now on level 25 B-spec just unlocked endurance series. Have all golds in every single B-spec apart from 2 NASCAR (gold on series) and the one where you need the 5million credit GT race car.

Just put 4 drivers on over night in first endurance race - one of which is level 0 so had to specify auto pits when 10%

Only 4 cars left in the game I want (I have 120 thus far) -> the 2 Ferrari formula 1 cars + GT race car + GT X1. I have most others now.

By the way that Citroën only goes up to like 600 something bhp with tuning and you can't reduce weight further, so a big disappointment.

Old 12-17-2010, 07:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
anyone have the Toyota 7 race car?

Old 12-17-2010, 07:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond repute
Yes thanks :-) Lots of power, very light! Bit old though...

Old 12-17-2010, 07:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Old 12-17-2010, 07:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Raul I'll gift it to you

Old 12-18-2010, 02:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Didn't preorder so I don't have that unfortuantely, one of my biggest mistakes in life ...loan me bud?
You should have an orange Macca now.

Old 12-18-2010, 03:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
BTW, drove the X1 with the G25 earlier ... insanity.

Old 12-18-2010, 06:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Well that blows. Hardly any money for that level 25 endurance event. Lots of experience points (level 0 to 13 in one race) but have to just repeat same race 10 times to get to the next event level :-(

Old 12-18-2010, 07:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Zorro
that's because you're not clutching enough or not letting go off the gas enough while shifting.
I need to find a solution for my G27. Just got it yesterday and I'm just using the coffee table....and my wooden floor for the pedals. The pedals move when I break or use the clutch, so I'm sure you are right.

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread