Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond repute
Been pwning people since Sat., not giving out my PSN tag because I don't want to embarrass you guys.

I hate to say it, but I'm more excited for the Bad Company 2 beta next week!

Edit: Afghan and Estate are the best maps imo.

Last edited by Dynamic; 11-09-2009 at 04:46 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:45 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
You don't like it? Tell us your impressions...

Old 11-09-2009, 05:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
You don't like it? Tell us your impressions...
No, I like it, I am just more hyped for BC2. MW2 is quite literally the exact same things as MW, just with new guns, maps, and killstreaks. Not that that is a bad thing, it's just that BC2 is on a whole other level in terms of sound, visuals, and imo gameplay. I understand that some people like vehicle combat and others don't, which I can respect; but it's hard for me personally to enjoy MW2 when there is a game on the horizon that has so many, as they say, "battlefield moments."

There are few moments in gaming that are more fun then destroying a Jeep that is in midair off a cliff, killing three dudes at once, with an arcing rocket from across the map.

Every other game now has customizable weapons, air strikes, and perks; and many of them do it without having to use an ancient sub-HD engine. MW2 is last-gen in my eyes, both in terms of gfx and gameplay.

I still love it though, and if you loved the first one, you will love this one too. With respect to MW2, comparing BC2 to MW2 is somewhat of an oranges to apples scenario.

Side note: calling in an AC-130 is simply badass, annnd my beloved AA-12 is in the game.

Old 11-09-2009, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond repute
Y'all think the 360 or PS3 is the platform of choice for this?

Old 11-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by sean
Y'all think the 360 or PS3 is the platform of choice for this?
They are identical. The devs even said they focused on making them like that, and the comparo pics seem to confirm.

Get the one for the system you have the most friends on, or just get both.

Old 11-09-2009, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Picked it up today, but unfortunately I'm in Austin and my Xbox is in Houston...kinda FML

Old 11-09-2009, 08:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
FYI the Yanks are playing the Phillies while ?uestlove is spinning, in Union Square right now.

Old 11-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I'm in line now waiting for it. 45 minutes to go.

Old 11-09-2009, 11:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond repute
Gotta wait till Wednesday, but even worse my disk drive isn't working on the 360.

Old 11-09-2009, 11:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
I'm in line now waiting for it. 45 minutes to go.
PS3 version?

Quick Reply: The Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread