Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Motorola Droid gets fully previewed, 'must-have' claims may not be far off

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 02:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
So does anyone have any real world opinions they want to share. How is it in the long term? Does the email interface work well? The Android market? Battery life? 3G coverage?

Also, do any of you guys feel like this phone will be hindered in the business world because everything is blackberry and if you bring something else it looks like a toy and is unprofessional? A colleague of mine brought that up and I thought it was an interesting point and I don't know if it would ever matter but you know what they say appearances are half the battle...

Old 11-17-2009, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
So does anyone have any real world opinions they want to share. How is it in the long term? Does the email interface work well? The Android market? Battery life? 3G coverage?

Also, do any of you guys feel like this phone will be hindered in the business world because everything is blackberry and if you bring something else it looks like a toy and is unprofessional? A colleague of mine brought that up and I thought it was an interesting point and I don't know if it would ever matter but you know what they say appearances are half the battle...
I bought the Droid Eris- the one that Verizon is NOT advertising. IMHO it's a better, cleaner, more solid device. More professional looking. I've had it for about a week now,and the only complaint I have is that the battery wears down a little quick.

I've synced it with my Outlook and Gmail Contacts. Works pefectly. AS well as all my emails. I love the real time updating of weather, scores, and NYSE. And its got a BB style track ball. Very easy to use and navigate and I'm sure after enough complaints a better battery solution will be out.

After 9 years of on/ off again with Black Berrys, this is a great transition. No regrets.

And it's VERIZON!!

Old 11-17-2009, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
joekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant futurejoekimdds has a brilliant future
i love it...took alittle getting used to...but everything's so smooth and fast...faster than iphone...battery did die fast but after installing task-killer...battery life's been good...not one complaint...size is same as iphone except it's alittle thicker b/c of the keypad