Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

First Modern Warfare 2 footage from the Celtics game

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Dynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-11-2009, 12:52 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Wow! This keeps getting better and better. Little Birds, SDVs, hot damn.

Old 05-11-2009, 01:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
badass

Old 05-18-2009, 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome, I love that there is a snow stage.

Old 06-07-2009, 12:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I cannot wait for this to come out...

Old 06-22-2009, 09:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
I just got the latest issue of X-Box magazine and they have a huge write up about Mordern Warfare 2. Here are some of the highlights I can remember.

You play a character called Roach, who is a subordinate to Soap from the first Modern Warfare. The game begins with you and Soap scalling an icy mountain to infiltrate an enemy base. Once who have scoped out the enemy base Soap provides sniper cover for you as you head into the camp. one thing they mentioned was that the game will be very reactive to what you do. They use the example of Soap saying "He's mine" regarding an enemy, but if you kill him first, Soap will say stuff like "I guess not".

The three locations they reveal are caves and mountains of Afghanistan, Russia (this is where the snow and blizzard scenes seem to be coming from) and there is also a location where you chase an arms dealer through a Favela in Rio de Janerio.

There will be scenes where you ride a snow mobile.

The Ukranian baddie from the last MW is dead, but his right hand man is now the main baddie.

There will be civilians in this one mixed into the fight, so you wont just be able to shoot anything. Part of this is revelead in the online clip where you hear the hussle and bussle of the airport and regular people going about their business.

There was also mention of a scene that had US style mailboxes down a street, lending to the belief that portions of the game may be set on home soil.

I cant remember anymore, but I'll post if I remember more.

Over and out

Old 06-22-2009, 10:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
^^ thanks sounds awesome...

Old 06-22-2009, 10:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Yeah, there were a ton of pics in the article too, it got me all hyped up for the game.

Old 06-22-2009, 02:46 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
We're going to have to let the slaughter begin. One thing I will do differently from MW1 is that I'll go multiplayer right off the bat - gotta learn the new maps.

I can't wait - the Afghanistan part is going to be worth playing over and over...

Old 06-22-2009, 03:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
When this game comes out I will probably get fired.

Quick Reply: First Modern Warfare 2 footage from the Celtics game