Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming (https://teamspeed.com/forums/gadgets-electronics-home-theater-gaming/)
-   -   First Modern Warfare 2 footage from the Celtics game (https://teamspeed.com/forums/gadgets-electronics-home-theater-gaming/23020-first-modern-warfare-2-footage-celtics-game.html)

Dynamic 05-11-2009 11:51 AM

First Modern Warfare 2 footage from the Celtics game

Hyped.

Modern Warfare 2 Video Game, Gameplay Reveal Promo HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Gobbles 05-11-2009 12:52 PM

Wow! This keeps getting better and better. Little Birds, SDVs, hot damn.

thedude 05-11-2009 01:12 PM

badass

All We'll Drive 05-18-2009 08:13 PM

Awesome, I love that there is a snow stage.

TTM0TION 06-07-2009 12:06 AM

I cannot wait for this to come out...

All We'll Drive 06-22-2009 09:50 AM

I just got the latest issue of X-Box magazine and they have a huge write up about Mordern Warfare 2. Here are some of the highlights I can remember.

You play a character called Roach, who is a subordinate to Soap from the first Modern Warfare. The game begins with you and Soap scalling an icy mountain to infiltrate an enemy base. Once who have scoped out the enemy base Soap provides sniper cover for you as you head into the camp. one thing they mentioned was that the game will be very reactive to what you do. They use the example of Soap saying "He's mine" regarding an enemy, but if you kill him first, Soap will say stuff like "I guess not".

The three locations they reveal are caves and mountains of Afghanistan, Russia (this is where the snow and blizzard scenes seem to be coming from) and there is also a location where you chase an arms dealer through a Favela in Rio de Janerio.

There will be scenes where you ride a snow mobile.

The Ukranian baddie from the last MW is dead, but his right hand man is now the main baddie.

There will be civilians in this one mixed into the fight, so you wont just be able to shoot anything. Part of this is revelead in the online clip where you hear the hussle and bussle of the airport and regular people going about their business.

There was also mention of a scene that had US style mailboxes down a street, lending to the belief that portions of the game may be set on home soil.

I cant remember anymore, but I'll post if I remember more.

Over and out :smilie:

TTM0TION 06-22-2009 10:08 AM

^^ thanks sounds awesome...

All We'll Drive 06-22-2009 10:55 AM

Yeah, there were a ton of pics in the article too, it got me all hyped up for the game.

Chris from Cali 06-22-2009 02:46 PM

We're going to have to let the slaughter begin. One thing I will do differently from MW1 is that I'll go multiplayer right off the bat - gotta learn the new maps.

I can't wait - the Afghanistan part is going to be worth playing over and over...

"The JC" 06-22-2009 03:22 PM

When this game comes out I will probably get fired.