Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Returned my phone to stock...for now

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 03:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
eshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond repute
Returned my phone to stock...for now

After modding my phone the first day i picked it up, ive kept it "jailbroken" for the past 3 months or so without issue. Didnt really see any reason to upgrade since all of the 3rd apps available did some pretty nifty stuff. Anyways, the installer app finally started acting weird so without the possibility of continuing to add and remove the 3rd party apps at will (everything I had on the phone still worked fine I might add) I decided it was time to check out 4 months worth of Apples engineers thinking about how to make the v1 software faster and better.

So...the interface feels much snappier which is good, not much else to say really, website bookmarks on the home screen is pretty cool too. Honestly though, i'm really looking forward to seeing some innovation on the real potential of this phone from outside developers now that the sdk has been out a month or so...